Archived presentations and other items: 2017
Teaching and learning resources in issues of “The EBE Journal – Journal of Economics and Business Educators NSW”
Issues of the “The EBE Journal – Journal of Economics and Business Educators NSW” contain teaching and learning resources related to the Board of Studies, Teaching and Educational Standards NSW Economics, Business Studies, Legal Studies and Commerce courses. EBE NSW members have access to articles about the subject matter in these courses, articles about how to teach these courses to school students, activities, worksheets and assessment tasks. EBE NSW members must login to access issues of “The EBE Journal – Journal of Economics and Business Educators NSW”.
2017 EBE NSW Trial HSC Examinations order form available
The order form for the 2017 EBE NSW Trial HSC Business Studies, Economics and Legal Studies examination papers is now available. Relevant past papers are also available for purchase. The examination papers have been designed by EBE Directors and include suggested answers and marking guidelines. Special discount prices apply to members of EBE NSW.
EBE NSW Revamping and Resourcing Commerce Conferences
Conference participants can use the username and password provided to them to access the following resources here.
- Teaching and learning resources from the 2016 EBE NSW Revamping and Resourcing Commerce Conference held on 30 March 2016
2016 EBE NSW Annual Conference held on 20 May 2016
- Strategies to implement a coaching culture as Head of Department — PowerPoint presentation by Kate Keeley
Presentations from EBE NSW Professional Development Event - "Teaching the Preliminary course (Year 11) in Business Studies for the first time?" held on 11 March 2016
- Teaching Year 11 Business Studies for the first time 2016 – Andrew Athavle
- Year 11 Business Studies Topic 3 – Business Planning: Options for Teachers – Gavin Russell
- Effecive Assessment in Business Studies – Andrew Athavle
- Literacy in Business Studies – Dr Trish Weekes
- Preparing for the HSC – Effective Exam Technique – Nicholas Gliddon